Friday, June 1, 2012

Shelters

I got Diva from a shelter in Texas, but we weren't sure if it was the right choice, because when we went to meet her she wouldn't play and didn't seem like a very happy dog.  We still got her and now I love her just as much as all my dogs. Don't tell my other pets, but I MIGHT like her even a little more:) So about  3 days after we brought her home she started doing things differently like playing with toys.  She was starting to act like a happy dog with a home.  Diva started to act like a dog with smarts also.  She's a mix of a Dachshund and an Aussie I think.  I've been doing agility for about 2 years with Diva and were able to go into open soon.  I got my cat Cailee at a different shelter in Texas and we did the same thing we did with Diva she didn't act very playful.  Now about a year later she's a lovely cat.  I recommend shelters, because you never know you might find your best friend there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment