Hey guys! Katie here :) It's time to get your little fishy to go to the top of the tank when it's feeding time! We've taught your fish to follow your finger (if not please go back to earlier posts using the cloud to the right of your screen), but now it will go to the top with three simple taps of your finger!
1. Tap the glass of your fish tank three times then immediately drop some fish treats in the tank.
2. Wait until your fish goes back to the bottom of the tank and then tap again and drop treats.
3. Repeat the earlier steps until your fish takes longer to get to the bottom of the tank, because it knows its going to get more food.
4. When the fish is once again at the bottom of the tank tap three times and wait for your fish to go to the top. Drop in treats when your fish gets there.
5. Repeat step four until your fish is zooming to the top when you tap the glass.
6. You now tap the glass 3 times when your about to feed your fish!
Remember to only train in 5 minute sessions. This way training stays fun, and your fish looks forward to it. Train 3 times a day, every day for the best results.
Do not get frustrated if your fish does not learn the trick straight away. It takes patience and hard work to train your pets!
Did you love that post? Comment below. We love to hear from you!
Do you have a pet we do not post a trick for? If so, comment below and we will immediately start posting for your pet.
Did you get your fish something for Christmas? Tell us what you gave them!
Time is running out for a Lizard Star! If you have a lizard, sign it up to become the Star Lizard of Mydivapets! All you would have to do with the Star Lizard is take pictures of him/her and send us the pictures. All you need to do is comment below saying you are interested!
How would you like to be part of the Mydivapets team? You can post, make polls, and decorate the page! All you need to do is comment below and we will tell you all you need to know to become a team member of our wonderful page!
Loving Mydivapets? Head on over to mydivapets.yolasite.com, thesurprisinglycraftyme.blogspot.com, the facebook page Mydivapets, and the final facebook page The Life of a Writer!
Head on over to mostlyfantasybookwriter.blogspot.com to enter the book cover contest! The book is 'The First Wizard', but changes are being made to the text regularly to make a perfectly fantasizing book. The cover can be hand drawn or digital. If hand drawn just take a picture, upload it to your computer, and send it to me. To enter you must comment below.